GnuCash Documentation in PDF format

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:10:38 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 21:01, Clark<webclark at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
..
> Forgive me if I am being redundant, but I want to be sure I am understood.
>
> I don't think it is in the XML code, I don't think it has anything to do
> with DocBook or the XML.  I think it is in the .png, .jpg, .tif, .whatever
> image file that it references.

The markup language is used to generate several products from the same
xml source (and the same image files).  The html product apparently
looks fine.  Thus there should be a way to get better control over the
same image for pdf output.  As you say, the allowable size of the
bounding box should be known, etc, but we don't want to have to fiddle
with the images manually--there should be a way for us to give hints
to the tool chain.  That's what I will be looking into.

-Tom