Polish translation updated

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Sep 22 13:47:30 EDT 2009

Your translation was committed to rev18329.

Thanks for your contribution!

I also checked the account folder and I think you also have to add the
folder name (e.g. "pl") to the file makefile.am in the "/accounts"
directory. It is possible, but I can't confirm, that is needed a "make
clean" command, prior to compiling again, to ensure that the new
directory get caught during the make process. Let me know if that worked.

Cristian