2.3.12 to be released this weekend

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Mon Apr 5 11:39:27 EDT 2010

I was finally able to resolve the bug that invoices on win32 don't show
embedded images, which, I think, means that webkit is stable on all
platforms.

This leads up to 2.3.12 which I would like to release this coming
weekend (April 10/11).  This is marked in the release schedule
(http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Release_Schedule) as being string freeze
for 2.4.

If this time line does not work for you, please let me know.  One small
item I want to get in before 2.3.12 is to remove the default stylesheet
and replace it with the current "default CSS" stylesheet which allows
fonts to be specified.  Most of the current reports use the fonts
correctly for most fields.

Phil