TXF for Australian tax

gnucashnabble_to.ratg at spamgourmet.com gnucashnabble_to.ratg at spamgourmet.com
Tue Aug 17 04:57:46 EDT 2010

Hi Philip,

I recently came across the topic Re: TXF categories for French tax system on Gnucash forum at nabble and wondering if you had any success making gnucash more ATO-friendly? In particular, as far as I am understand, I am looking for txf files written for Australian tax system, so that it will be easy to manage deductable expenses in coming year.

Just thought would send you a quick email before diving into rewriting those myself and copypasting from eTax2010.

Cheers,
Rod