Version references in documentation

Tom Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Wed Aug 25 08:06:06 EDT 2010

  On 8/25/2010 1:59 AM, Yawar Amin wrote:

> In the meantime, what's the best way to look for version-specific differences in the docs? Do a diff in the sources between revisions tagged 2.2 and 2.4, or something like that?

Yawar,

I forgot to say that right now I also am working on developing a list of
feature changes by GC version.  So far I have looked only at the change
listing shown here:  http://www.gnucash.org/

The next step is to review both log listings: code and documentation.
When that is done, then I submit my findings to this list to see what
the developers' reaction is.  When the list is adjusted to a general
consensus, it will be prioritized to become a documentation to-do list
ordered by the perceived most urgent documentation need.

Hope that relates to your question.

Tom