Bug in TXF Report? Gnucash 2.3.8 and 2.3.9
J. Alex Aycinena
alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:10:38 EST 2010
I attach a revised taxtxf.scm which solves the problem for me. To see
if it solves the problem for you, do the following:
1. with gnucash not running, rename the original file
2. copy the attached file to
3. start gnucash and open the original data file, the one before you
defined a 'Tax-Entity-Type', if you saved it. Without doing anything
else to the file, go to the Reports menu and select 'Tax Schedule
Report & TXF Output'. Tell me what it does.
4. close that data file and open the current one, the one after you
defined a 'Tax-Entity-Type'. Open the report and tell me what it does.
5. save the new 'taxtxf.scm' file somewhere, if you want, and rename
the original one back.
I look forward to your feedback,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 157398 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the gnucash-devel