Persian Language

Mehdi Alidoost mehdi at ashian.ir
Tue Jan 12 01:38:59 EST 2010

Hello.
Thanks for your reply.
I'll consider your suggestion for rest of file.
By attachment I send second file contain 6% of file with fa_IR.po name. I
think fa_IR must be better choose than fa.

Also I want to is it possible to create local calendar for language? We need
jalali Calendar for Persian , if you guide me I can develop this Calendar.

Thanks a lot
Mehdi Alidoost

www.ashian.ir
Email : info at ashian.ir