po/{zh_CN,ja}.po haven't been updated by r19334

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:23:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

Ok, I got it. I will update the zh_CN.po to TP later. I'm just curious, only
zh_CN and ja are submitted to TP? I saw the language list of GnuCash domain
in TP, I thought most of them are submitted to TP.

After we decided to migrate to Git in the future. I suggest we host GnuCash
code at git.gnome.org, and host translation at http://l10n.gnome.org/.
First, it's fast and stable than current server; Second, the interface for
translator is much better, more functions and more active team; Third, it
support translation for branch, and it will automatically get 'master' .pot
file from Git for translation of 'master' branch, and we do not need
manually update/msgmerge those .po files, I think the server will do it for
us.

--
Regards

Tao Wang