Working on building a patch

Thomas Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Mon Jul 12 10:53:21 EDT 2010

I will try the text file route for the SAMPLE file.

To my knowledge I pulled everything.  The command I used was:

"svn checkout http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash-docs/trunk GC-docs"

I did not use the quotes shown above.

Do you think that revision 19355 was the proper one to use?  I am expecting that it was the most recent at least at the time I pulled the docs.  Would that be a correct expectation?

Tom