Getting Started Helping with documentation

TAP (taptax) taptax at nd.edu
Sun Jun 13 13:41:33 EDT 2010

Derek,

You responded:
<<For reimbursible expenses you would put the "expense" into an asset
account, and then when you get reimbursed it would be a transfer from
the reimbursibles asset to your cash asset. For non-reimbursible
expenses you'd just use a regular expense account.

As you sent this to the devel list, I look forward to seeing your patch
that updates the documentation!>>

Your suggestion to make a patch to the documentation is an issue that I would like to try, assuming it has not happened already.  What is the process and where do I find the steps involved?  I assume this kind of work is a developers' list issue.

If this works, then perhaps I could work on additional documentation issues.

Tom Bullock