blank report on Persian translation , windows

Mehdi Alidoost mehdi at ashian.ir
Wed Mar 3 15:05:47 EST 2010

Hello all,

I try gnucash 2.3.10 , 18700 nightly build on windows.

When I used it by Persian language all reports except easy report shows as black pages.
Also some menu on report main menu don’t shows in Persian ( Assets & Liabilities , 	Income & Expense ...  removed form report menu on Persian )

But when I change the language I can view all reports correctly.

Which is wrong ?

By attachment I send 2 screen shot from my gnucash screen.

Best regards
Mehdi Alidoost