I found a historical regression in the past translation of Chinese.

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:13:05 EDT 2010

Yeah, I heard this on the wiki page about Translation. If we don't
like TP, we can use other site, such as, l10n.gnome.org is pretty
good, or launchpad.

But the problem is still, if the project accept translation from
multiple source, then it has to be syncronized for those sources.

--
Regards

Tao Wang