win32 trunk problems (was: daily build runs again)

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Apr 29 05:52:20 EDT 2011

On vrijdag 29 april 2011, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 28. April 2011 schrieb Robert Fewell:
> > Other problems I have noticed are :-
> >
> > When you create a new account file, I submitted a patch to fire the 'save
> > as' but that seems to of been lost, I don't think it is on 2.4.5 either.
>
> There was a change in r20344 (2011-02-26, right before version 2.4.3) which
> says "Only show the Save As dialog at the end of the Hierarchy druid if it
> was called at the beginning of a new book, not when a hierarchy is added
> to from the actions menu." Maybe we accidentally broke this again? Your
> patch was good and we wanted to keep your proposed behaviour.

Oh, I must have accidentally removed this while converting the hierarchy druid
to a hierarchy assistant. It's not changeset 20344, but 20533.
I have just committed a fix in 20598. Thanks for spotting it and sorry for
breaking it.

As for 2.4.5, it should still be in there. The line responsible for calling
the save as dialog is still there at least. I have tested 2.4.4 (which is what
Fedora ships currently) and that version works.

Geert