Next Release

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jun 26 20:53:18 EDT 2011

I'll be going on vacation next week, for just over 3 weeks. I'll have internet access, though I don't know how fast it will be, and I'll take along a build environment and sources so that I can answer questions, mentor Muslim, and work on bugs (at a low level of effort except for mentoring, of course: It is vacation, after all).

I won't have the ability to build for PPC, and I doubt I'll have the bandwidth needed to upload dmgs to Sourceforge. So while it's been only a month since we released 2.4.6, if we want to release 2.4.7 before August, this week would be a good time to do it.

Regards,
John Ralls