Python module prototype

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Mar 23 17:38:49 EDT 2011

Dear Andy,

thanks a lot for your patches. I've applied the first one already into SVN.

One minor change in Makefile.am: Only the python gncmod library links to
PYTHON_LIBS, but not the existing and unchanged gncmod_app_utils.

I'll commit the others later this week. I'd like to make the configure
argument name change a bit more robust, by displaying an error message if the
old argument is used etc., but I'll check and commit this later this week.

Regards,

Christian