gnucash and Leadnow.ca

Alexandre Vigneault alexandre.vigneault at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:35:54 EDT 2011

Hello developers,

My name is Alexandre Vigneault. I live in Vancouver, Canada. I am helping
starting a new organization Leadnow http://www.leadnow.ca/ . Leadnow is
working at bringing generations of Canadians together to take action for our
future and hold politicians accountable. We are building on the model of
Avaaz.org et getup in Australia.

We are looking for help to implement and adapt your gnucash software to fit
the needs of our organization. After testing many open source solutions, I
felt that gnucash had good potential to work for us.

Also, in a mid-term, I would like to help building an application to link
the financial accounting the greenhouse gases (GHG) accounting.

I am a chemical engineers who has good experience in GHG accounting, I know
the basic of programming, but can't do this by myself. I am looking for one
developer to help me doing this, ideally located in North America, or
Canada.

If anyone can help, that would be awesome!

Thanks all,

Alexandre