Docs build

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Sep 6 05:17:10 EDT 2011

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I think I've gained more information on how
the process works. I've tested it locally and is enough to save one of
the xml file to trigger the overwriting of the existing pdf.

I think Christian is right about the problem that can arise if figures
are introduced as dependencies. Now that I know how the infrastructure
works, if there are important chanages to figures, I can trigger the
server side pdf creation by committing an updated xml file. Could that
be an acceptable solution?

Thanks for the info.

Cristian