Scripting

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Aug 10 09:54:40 EDT 2012

On Aug 10, 2012, at 5:22 AM, reubano <reubano at gmail.com> wrote:
> So according to the wiki[1] should we follow directions for Non-Committers
> or Committers? I would think the best option would be to clone and then
> submit pull requests but I'm not sure if things are setup to work that way.
>
> [1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Git

Committers are devs with commit privs in the subversion repo, so you should use the non-committers instructions. Even though the "Author" tag gets stripped by subversion, please use git format-patch to create your patches so that we get your commit messages. It's better to open bugs and attach your patches to them rather than to post them here.

Regards,
John Ralls