r22289 - gnucash/trunk/src - Initial code for a new register.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Aug 10 14:44:04 EDT 2012

Alex,

Thanks for pointing this out. Obviously the new files related to the
register rewrite were forgotten in POTFILES.in.

John already added the files in POTFILES.skip in the meantime, but I
prefer having them included in POTFILES.in instead, or we might forget
to add them when the register gets production ready. So I have just
regenerated that file to include them.

Geert