Bounty: Attachments to transactions

Derek Seiple derekseiple at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:36:57 EST 2012

Hi Ian,

My name is Derek. I am a user of GnuCash and a developer. I have a great
interest in being able to attach receipts to transactions. This will
help me greatly in tracking my business and deductible expenses.

Has someone claimed/been working on this bounty request? I noticed this
email from Mohammad
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2011-April/031768.html
but I haven't seen any updates to this. He has some good ideas on how to
approach this. For my personal use I would be happy with his 3rd option,
but I think his 1st suggestion is the superior one.

I haven't looked at the code yet, so I don't really have an estimate of
how much work this would be. It doesn't seem like a lot, but you know
how that goes. I also don't really know if GnuCash has a budget for this
sort of thing.

I look forward to hearing from you as I may be able to help out with
this feature.

Best Regards,
Derek