[GSoC 2012 Ideas] GnuCash Android application

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Thu Mar 8 15:01:03 EST 2012

Zitat von John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us>:

> On Mar 6, 2012, at 2:35 AM, Muslim Chochlov wrote:
>
>> I'm glad you guys are excited about this idea. I hope we will have a
>> skilled student to select this project.
>>
>> So far I updated the initial draft, mostly the requirements and learning
>> benefits for the student. But overall it looks good
>> and GSoC-ready.
>
> The application [1] is due tomorrow at noon UTC-8. I went over it
> just now and cleaned up a few awkward bits and reworked the student
> questionnaire.
>
> Please, everyone at least look it over, even if you're not planning
> to mentor this year. The "ideas" page is a bit thin, too, so if
> anyone has a suggestion for a good 10-week project for a
> beginner/intermediate programmer, please contribute it there.

Thanks. I've reworked the formatting into something that fits into the
google-melange entry form, and copied everything over there into the
application form.

I will be away from keyboard on Friday. If anyone wants to suggest
further changes, either do so until 2 hours from now, or Ashok needs
to copy the text again on Friday. The current text is already at the
google-melange entry form, which IMHO means we're on the safe side.

Regards,

Christian