gnucash-v2.rnc license is GPLv2+ I presume?

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sun Mar 3 15:25:17 EST 2013

As for Josh Sled's original contribution: His last statement about the GPL
version(s) of his contributions was on 2010-08-28, saying

> Any contribution I've made to gnucash which was under the GPLv2 only may
> be considered to be under both v2 and v3.

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2010-August/029370.html

Following along that lines, we can consider his original .rnc file to be under
GPL-v2 and -v3.

I don't know any details about Baptiste Carvello's licensing intentions here.
On the other hand, at the time of his contributions (August and November
2012), the whole source code of gnucash was GPL-v2 and -v3 (stated in LICENSE
since r19546 in September 2010). Because of that, you can assume the
contribution to the project are at least under the same license as the project
itself, which means your file is GPL-v2 and -v3.

Regards,

Christian