Request for a rephrase

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat May 18 10:36:10 EDT 2013

I have a request for rephrasing a report header because the actual
configuration does not fit with Italian (and I think other languages too).

The following is the line 590 in the file
"src/report/business-reports/gnucash/report/job-report.scm"

            (string-append (_ type-str ) " " (_ "Report:") " "
(gncOwnerGetName owner)))

It composes the report header as, for example, "Customer Report:"

In Italian I see in the GUI "Venditore Resoconto:" which is not the
correct way of saying it. Correct way is "Resoconto Venditore:" (with
words switched). Is it a trivial change? I've tried to google for a bit
in order to learn how to do it myself, but I can't find an example.

Thanks
Cristian