2.6 roadmap

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Nov 5 15:19:21 EST 2013

Il 05/11/2013 19.52, Geert Janssens ha scritto:
> Now how do we get the translators in action ?
>
> I know there is something with the translation project, but I have never
> done anything in that area.
>
> Perhaps Cristian or Christian can provide some insight here ?
>
> Geert

I can only say that new po files are updated in the TP project page
every new release if there are changes in the template (at least that's
what is written in the wiki [1] and what I deducted from looking at the
TP page [2]).
For external maintained translations, should be enough to just update
the po files.
I don't see any particular procedure to follow or cons in updating the
po file right now, but who really knows all the insides is Christian.

Regards
Cristian

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#GNU_Translation_Project
[2] http://translationproject.org/domain/gnucash.html

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.