[Patch] Bug 712640: gnc-engine.c parallel optimization

Alex Kempster alkempster.cu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:21:44 EST 2013

Hi Geert,

Thank you very much for the feedback, i am just cautious about stepping on
toes!

I have made the wiki changes as you have suggested. I will have a think on
the best way to guide a newcomer through and try to draft something up over
the next week or so.

I will also do some research into unit testing to see if this is something
i could tackle, is there any particular unit that you would recommend to
start with or should i just pick a small unit and try it out?

All of your advice has been so helpful in clearing things up, especially
Johns, i guess i was just caught by surprise a little bit.

Regards,
Alex Kempster

--
Kind Regards,