Help with help

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Oct 19 04:25:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have not tried your solution yet, but if you don't get any feedback
just add your solution to the wiki as is. You can add a note that it may
be incomplete because your cygwin installation was already mature.
Others can improve it afterwards.

It doesn't have to be perfect from the beginning. A wiki is meant to be
edited and improved and I prefer to have an almost solution in there
over the current statement that there is no way to do this at all.

Geert