Translation problems with planned transactions schedule

Dmitry Pavlov zeldigas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 05:16:48 EDT 2014

I've found that to implement minimum solution, we can just add
context="..." to glade translated labels. like this
<property name="label" translatable="yes" context="Daily">Every</property>

This utilizes context lookup feature in gettext, instead of disambiguation
prefixes, but it seems working just fine.

does anyone mind about such change?

--
С уважением,
Дмитрий Павлов