Creating Non-US Tax Reports

Clint Redwood clint at screwtape.co.uk
Wed Jan 29 11:29:03 EST 2014

Hi!

Apologies if this has been done to death but googling found nothing relevant.

Is there any way of setting up custom tax codes against accounts, and to use the tax reports to do UK personal and corporation tax. It doesn't appear to be able to be done inside the application but I wondered if there is a configuration file I could modify to enable me to use this report effectively, rather than just showing US forms and boxes. Clearly the export isn't going to be relevant, but just having the report would be useful.

Any suggestions or pointers welcome.

Thanks!

Yours,

Clint Redwood

Screwtape Limited, Registered 06663232, Babington House, 26 College Road, Chilwell, Nottingham NG9 4AS