Translations of GNUCash into Konkani Language

Jeff Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Sun Mar 30 11:53:02 EDT 2014

John,

Hah!  You were right!  It got gnucash to fire up without problems in the
Devanagari script when I did the following:

* put the kok symlink in share/locale to kok at devanagari
* set the primary language on my Mac to Konkani and rebooted
* then fired up gnucash with no fiddling of LANG or LC variables.

This may or may not be acceptable to you developers, but at least I'm
getting there.  This indicates that kok.po should be the filename, no?

--- Jeff