Geting GnuCash to Recognise Localised tax report for UK

Clint Redwood clint at screwtape.co.uk
Thu May 22 05:08:28 EDT 2014

Hi Derek,

Good point - but what would your localisation setup be in that case? Ideally you'd want en_DE, which I presume doesn't usually exist?

You could set the tax jurisdition as a separate core option, or I guess you could base it on the default report currency for the instance.

This is sufficiently important for me to try and figure out and fix in the next few months, since I really can't be bothered doing all my tax returns manually every year.

Yours,

Clint Redwood

Screwtape Limited, Registered 06663232, Babington House, 26 College Road, Chilwell, Nottingham NG9 4AS