GnuCash Android v1.6.0 pre-beta

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:19:47 EDT 2015

Thanks for posting the links Dave.
You can also easily build and install the app on your device by
checking-out the source code and running "gradlew installDevelopmentDebug"
in the main directory with your device connected!
That will install a development flavor (named GnuCash - devel) which can be
exist parallel to your normal installation.
That way you can try out the new stuff without affecting your normal
bookkeeping.

If you are in the Play Store beta group, a beta version will be available
there soon!

Cheers,
Ngewi F.