Changing standard reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 05:46:45 EDT 2016

Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion, but no, I didn’t copy the file first. That would have made sense.

Interestingly, I cannot duplicate the crash—but my changes aren’t loading in GnuCash, either. Another of life’s mysteries (no doubt related to my skill set rather than anything particular to GnuCash).

It may be that I was running GnuCash the first time I opened the file (although I thought I was careful not to do that), and that made the gods angry with me; I honestly don’t know.

And just to close the loop, yes I am using GnuCash 2.4.11 on Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.