Wiki decision workflow; was: Some Assistance Please

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 03:03:54 EDT 2017

So, apparently, there is a decision-making process in place. I’m not sure how it might be improved, since this is quite literally the first I have heard about it.

Since you seem to be one of the folks in charge of the decisions on the wiki, perhaps *you* might consider how to improve the process, so that you encourage engagement, rather than discourage it.

David