Paylist

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 7 06:50:17 EST 2017

Op dinsdag 7 februari 2017 19:17:24 CET schreef Martin Mainka:
> Am 2/7/2017 um 6:57 PM schrieb Geert Janssens:
> > Op dinsdag 7 februari 2017 15:02:23 CET schreef Martin Mainka:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> i try to manage the Payments for the employees according to description
> >> in GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide chapter 17. My Problem is to get
> >> reports for the employees. In the configuration i'm not able to select
> >> an account Gnucash should look for entries. The field is greyed. Is
> >> there a special setup necessary?
> >>
> >> Thanks a lot
> >>
> >> Martin Mainka
> >
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > I presume you are referring to the employee reports found under Reports-
> >
> >> Business ?
> >
> > Unfortunately these reports won't work with the payroll management method
> > which is explained in Chapter 17 of the guide.
> >
> > There is a note at the end of section 17.2 which hints at how to report
> > the
> > outstanding payroll for an employee, which is to start from your payroll
> > account register, use the Find menu option to filter this to only the
> > employee you are interested in. This will open a new register with the
> > search results only. On the register you can then run the Account Report.
> >
> > The reports under Reports->Business will only work if you have configured
> > the business features of gnucash (for which you can find more information
> > under the chapters Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable of the
> > Guide). However even then the employee reports found there are not what
> > you are looking for. The business features don't have support for
> > payroll. That's why chapter 17 explains a way to do it manually. Instead
> > the business features support expense vouchers which employees can file
> > for expenses they have made on behalf of the company. And the reports
> > under Reports->Business only relate to this feature.
> >
> > Hopefully this clears it up a bit for you.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Geert
>
> Thank you for the Answer. I am looking for a report, that lists the
> wages payed to a specific employee during a year and the under payable
> recorded parts of the wages (social security, tax, gratifications). This
> is not refund for expenses. Is there any report or way to achief that,
> without producing several accounts for every employee?
>
> with many thanks
>
> Martin

Martin,

I'm not sure if this is possible in one report. I suggest you ask for this on
the gnucash-user mailing list on which several helpful and experienced gnucash
users are registered. The gnucash-devel report on the other hand is focused on
anything related to the development of gnucash.

Good luck!

Geert