Recording in KRW, Reporting in USD, Budgeting in USD

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:30:54 EST 2017

Hi Scott, if you have some hacking skills, you can test a beta Transaction
Report which can display both report and original currency. With any luck
it'll be ready for inclusion in the next release.

Are you able to follow
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports#Loading_Your_Report

and install
https://github.com/christopherlam/gnucash/blob/unstable-transaction-future/gnucash/report/standard-reports/transaction.scm
?

It can show both KRW and USD on the same line, however, the exchange rate
will be the *exact* rate that applies to each transaction rather than the
weighted average rate.

I don't use budget and can't help sorry.