[GNC-dev] Proposed updates to Wiki Build#Ubuntu pages

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Apr 20 20:40:17 EDT 2018

Thanks Geert,

I will take your feedback on board and have a go at an edit. I am also
talking Jeffrey Black through a build of v3 on Ubuntu16.04. I hope that will
clarify things further for me as well.  I've had a quick look at the rewrite
of the C source code and it looks to be much more structured. I have tried
to get involved more in the development but have usually found myself lost
in the maze in the past so that may make it easier to dig a bit deeper.

David

-----
David Cousens
--