[GNC-dev] Wiki Proposal

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 15:49:20 EDT 2018

Sorry to bombard the list with so many messages!

As you’ve no doubt surmised, I am back to digging into the various documentation for GnuCash, including the Guide and the wiki.

In reference to editing the "XML Format” wiki page, Geert mentioned preferring that the wiki cover information about the current release and one or two previous releases.

I personally agree with that idea; it would give a clear guideline for what should stay, and what should be removed.

However, determining what those versions should be might be difficult for some of us (like me!). I think it would be useful to have a simple, public, statement (on the home page?) of the currently-supported versions. This statement could be autoupdated as new versions are released.

David T.