[GNC-dev] Windows Wiki page

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:10:23 EDT 2018

I am very happy to see that you are looking critically at this page.  My
only comment would be that even recently there was a comment in the user
maillist from a user that was still using release 2.4.something, so I think
some history should be kept that such users can easily find.  Of course it
should be marked as deprecated and segregated in some way from current info.

I am a windows user, so I can take a look at that section, but I have not
migrated to release 3.2, so my experience is slightly dated.

David C