[GNC-dev] [Gnucash/gnucash-docs] Adding reconciliation to glossary (#110)

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 13:18:23 EDT 2018

Thanks for the hand-holding…

Round 3. It looks like this one is on the right branch…

Now, as for whether this process is easier than the older way, I am not entirely convinced. The elimination of the extra layer of maintaining the local repository and development platform is likely to make the web-edit process more generally accessible, however.

There still remains the issue of needing to muck around with DocBook XML tagging, but as I have said before, that hasn’t my main barrier to contribution. It would be nice if a writer could do their edits in a word processor of choice and then pump out valid DocBook markup for inclusion in the docs.

David