Running 2 versions of GnuCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 14:01:31 EST 2018

Now I remember that I intended to suggest running tests in virtual machines
so there were no issues with one spoiling the other.  I did not do that
here as I have not set up any virtual machines with windows guests.

David C

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 12:54 PM, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com