[GNC-dev] Git Questions With Documentation

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Sep 14 21:29:06 EDT 2018

David ,

I have completed the import section as an addition to the Help  manual  CH
6. I have put a pull request to gnucash-docs on Github to incorporate it
into maint as the changes for the multiple selection may possibly go into
the next release.

Once it has been pulled into the main Github repository as Bug 796856.  I
think you will be able to get it by rebasing your repository to the maint
branch of the gnucash-docs Github repository. I only know enough git to be
dangerous so am not the best source of advice on how exactly to do that at
this stage. I am starting to understand what is going on now. I have used
git for quite a few years to my own repository but am now getting used to
the 3 way operation for code and documentation updates to GnuCash.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens
--