[GNC-dev] Git Questions With Documentation

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 22:51:17 EDT 2018

David,

A couple of points.

Why not put this directly into the new chapter in the Guide, rather than into the Help? This is precisely the kind of detailed information that belongs IMHO in the Guide rather than Help. I know it’s not in Maint yet, but it will be shortly.

Next, in the interest of completeness, your list should include *all* import formats, and stub sections for those formats later on. Someone else can provide detail later on, but the basic description needs to be complete.

Otherwise, this looks great. Thanks!

David T.