[GNC-dev] Translation

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:27:55 EST 2019

Hamid,

Am 20.02.19 um 04:55 schrieb Hamidreza Jafari:
> Is it the same in this string? That is it refers to conditions?
>
> Term "%s" is in use. You cannot delete it.

Most of such symbols are explained in
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Special_characters_and_other_tips

> Also bill and billing both appear in the strings. Any distinction that one
> must notice? What is the practical difference between bill and invoice? The
> following string combines many of these seemingly similar words:
>
> Display the invoice billing terms?

We always suggest to create at first and submit
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#The_glossary_file
which has also some explanation of the terms.

While we got your fa.po, we never got a glossary/fa.po from you.
I know you are using the translation project and there they are not
common, but sometimes they are handy. :-)

> Regards,
> Hamid
>
> On سه‌شنبه ۱۹ فوریهٔ ۲۰۱۹ ۱۰:۳۴:۵۵ (+0330) David Cousens wrote:
:
Regards
Frank