[GNC-dev] Translation

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 10:36:39 EST 2019

On 20/02/2019 13:27, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:

> We always suggest to create at first and submit
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#The_glossary_file
> which has also some explanation of the terms.
>
> While we got your fa.po, we never got a glossary/fa.po from you.
> I know you are using the translation project and there they are not
> common, but sometimes they are handy. :-)

Frank, is this about eliding all references to debt or similar?  There
was another thread asking for references to mortgages to be removed.

I don't have a problem with Islamic finance, it just seems silly to me
to remove all references to it.  If  person doesn't like it they
shouldn't use it, that is their choice.  Denying the existence of
borrowing costing money or similar seems bizarre.

--
Wm