[GNC-dev] Pie Chart

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:29:18 EST 2019

Erm.

None of these...

All feedback below relates to UI / styling.

Mainly need beta-testing the new charting infrastructure, upgraded from
jqplot to chartJS. Is there any noticeable change? Any bugs? Notice
interactivity -- try clicking on chart, and compare behaviour with
previous jqplot-based charts. Also notice linecharts changed from x/y to
category/amount which will be neater.