[GNC-dev] Building debian files within Docker

Dale Phurrough dale at hidale.com
Sun Sep 15 13:37:14 EDT 2019

Hello. I recommend you ensure you have a working docker installation.
https://docs.docker.com/get-started/#test-docker-installation provides a
method to test. You should see a success with that hello-world.
and you did read... https://docs.docker.com/install/linux/linux-postinstall/

If no joy with the above, I recommend you engage with Docker's community
support resources and/or google search. I saw a lot of matching results
with that error that include solutions.

If the above hello-world demonstrates you have a successful docker install,
then please send me (privately) your docker-compose.yml and I'll look at
it. However, I don't think there's anything in that file that could cause
the error you got. 🤔

--Dale