[GNC-dev] Question about account list and typeahead

david whiting dw at davidwhiting.me.uk
Sun Mar 15 06:29:41 EDT 2020

That used to trip me up too, but there is now ctrl+i which pops up a
dialogue to search for accounts. One minor gripe with that is that the
focus is not on the search box so you have to tab twice, enter your search
expression, tab, then enter. You then get a list of matching accounts and
select the one you want. One advantage of this approach is that it also
works from any register (but not reports), but it is not quite as fast as
being able to do what you are after in the chart of accounts.

David