[GNC-dev] Question about account list and typeahead

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:48:38 EDT 2020

Hi David,

Thanks for the tip, I've never noticed it on the Edit menu.  I see it seems
to return all accounts that contain the search target no matter what level
in the account string and also returns partial matches :-). My searching is
generally limited to using the Find dialogue which unfortunately doesn't
include a search history so if I get the asset/liability/whatever that I'm
searching in wrong I then have to try another one and retype what I've
recently entered.

Cheers David H.