[GNC-dev] PDF Reports

Alan Auerbach aauerbach at poolthing.com
Wed Mar 18 12:38:58 EDT 2020

Dear John, Michael, Derek, David and all others,

Thank you so very much for replying to me so rapidly with such excellent
advice. I am new not only to gnucash but to the concept of list mail. I
apologize for my errors and misuse, but I am so grateful for the assistance
that you all have been providing. Thank you.

First, the export to HTML was a perfect workaround. I now have very legible
reports. Thank you for that. Then, I just want to note that these reports
are for my personal use; no one else normally sees them. I made the inquiry
because I was having difficulty reading the split text. I want to make it
easier on myself and all of you have made that happen. I cannot be happier
with this system and the time and effort each of you have volunteered to
help me. I hope, in time, that I will have something to contribute from
experience.

Best wishes,
/s/ Alan
14343 North Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Apt. 1009
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3634
(480) 922-0484 Text
(844) 395-7098 Fax