[GNC-dev] Fwd: Easy and Tax Invoice Reports — translation to mk

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:30:49 EST 2022

Just forwarding to the list to keep others informed …

Betreff: RE: [GNC-dev] Easy and Tax Invoice Reports — translation to mk
Datum: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 08:44:32 +0100
Von: Vesna Micajkova <vmicajkova at institutpraktikum.mk>
An: 'Frank H. Ellenberger' <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com>

Hello Frank!

Thank you very much for creating files for translation on Macedonian. I
was already trying to find that kind of file online. For now, I was
doing the translation through UI and I couldn't find an option for
translating the strings I wrote you about on the place presented in the
picture you will find attached to this e-mail.

Best regards,

Vesna